Friday, August 21, 2009

Better Then Sex Cake

Or so it has been called... This is the version that I found. It is INCREDIBLE!!! :) And easy enough I can make it!

Cake:

1 Yellow Cake mix
2 Cups warm water
1 Small pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
2 Eggs

Blend cake ingredients well. Pout into greased and floured 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees until done (approx 33 min). Cool to room temperature.

Topping:

1 Stick of butter
1 Cup powdered sugar
2 Beaten Egg yolks
1 8-oz Cool Whip Container
4 Heath or Skor candy bars, crushed

Melt butter. Cool slightly. Add beaten egg yolks. Then add powdered sugar and Cool Whip. Spread over cooled cake. Sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store in refrigerator.

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I love it!!! :) MMmm...although it is pretty strong it makes you SOOO happy!!

2 comments:

Drew said...

idk if you did this or not, but my mom likes to poke holes into the top of the cake (not very big) before putting the topping on. that way its really absorbed

-Nikki

Christian and Karina said...

It is delicious, dangit now I am craving it!