Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Going to lose weight!

So, I know that I have gained a lot of weight since I got married and I have been meaning to start working on that but now I really have to do it. The other day a friend that I made at work said she found me on myspace, and that I look nothing like I do in my pictures. I said to her that I told her I gained a lot of weight, guess what her reply was... Go ahead just guess. "Well, I know but I thought you meant like 10 lbs or something."

Now, I know she didn't mean that to be rude or anything, but it really put things into perspective for me. I need to get off my butt and start doing something about it. Be healthier, live healthier, work out more, have a better image about myself. All that stuff. So, I need all your support and encouragement (as well as any tips you would like to throw my way on how to lose weight ;).

Well, here I am procrastinating some more by sitting here writing this. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Diane said...

you can do it, you can do it, you can do it! As my dad always said, it's as simple as balancing in and out. My dad was a pretty smart guy, listen to him!

Andy and Brandi Newlan said...

Yeah, he was a pretty smart guy. I think I should listen to him. I will take his advice and your support ;) Thanks!