Sunday, July 20, 2008

We made it through a whole year!


So, yesterday was our one year anniversary. I can't believe time has gone by so fast! It's incredible to think that we have been married for a whole year! It seems like just yesterday I was the girl on the couch and he was the guy headed to the mountains, yet now here we are three years later in Sunny San Diego in a cute little apartment with our two babies (the cats of course).

In order to celebrate our anniversary we spent the day at the Wild Animal Park. It was awesome seeing the animals up close. I got to pet a bunch of deer like creatures and feed a bird (that could bite :O ). There were also like 7 lions right near the glass window. I could almost touch them. I just wanted to go give them a big hug...for some reason Andy didn't think that would be a very good idea. Ok...So I am easy to please.

After the Wild Animal Park we came home and rested for a little while. Then went to Shogun for dinner. I was quite disappointed. It is supposedly exactly like Benny Hannas (or however you spell that), I was thinking it would be more like Tepanyaki in Provo. NOTHING like it. Yeah they cook the food right in front of you but it tasted nothing like the japanese food I thought I was going to be eating. :( What a waste of $60. O-well....now I know and poor Andy put up with it.

We decided not to give each other gifts over $5 since we bought annual passes to the zoo and Wild Animal Park. I was a HORRIBLE wife and didn't get Andy anything. :( He on the other hand got me some cute scrapbooking stuff. I don't think I will ever live that one down. Being poor really isn't the funnest thing in the world.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, while we rested for that while we went to the Laundromat because I didn't get money put on the laundry card for our complex in time. Sure made me feel like a newlywed couple! Scary and boring. I'm glad Andy went with me. I don't think I will be forgetting to put money on the card anymore.

All in all it was a great Anniversary!

No comments: