Friday, August 8, 2008

Picture Perfect

Last night Andy and I went on a date. We decided to head to the harbor in Oceanside since we always head down south instead of staying up here. We went to all the little shops on the harbor then we got hungry so we took a drive down the 101 looking for a taco bell or something stupid. I saw a little place called "101 Cafe" and asked Andy if we could stop there. We had a great dinner in a place that had been there since 1928. So cute! Kinda slow service but that what you get when you go to one of those places they make the food right then. LOL! Then after that we headed to Tamarack Beach and had a nice walk along the beach.

As we were driving home I made the comment to Andy "ya know, these things look much more exciting in the movies." He replied with the comment "That's why you need to just have fun and not think about how picture perfect everything has to be." It's so true, I have always tried to make everything picture perfect when it already is!!!! Life is great! I love my husband. Now to tackle the finances :)

1 comment:

Mark said...

I was just down there a couple of weeks ago. It was so pretty. I could live there permanantly.