Saturday, February 6, 2010

TAXES


I guess I am just blogging a lot today. It has been a while since I wrote anything so I am going to go with it is ok. :) You don't have to read it if you don't want to. I called my mom and did my taxes yesterday and I want to die!!! I am SO frustrated! We made $6k more then we did the last year and they took out $2.5k less in taxes...which to most people would be a good thing except now we aren't getting the return we were looking forward to and with Andy having quit working for his brother our savings account is getting a little too low for comfort. It turns out I OWE the state of Cali $20. Yeah, it's not much...but when we are BOTH pulling 0 that's messed up!!! I can not stand our government anymore. It's getting beyond ridiculous! Anyway, that's my rant about paying taxes....Maybe we should just give up working all together and live off of welfare for the rest of our lives... Those people can make a killing...LOL...LOVE YOU GUYS!

2 comments:

Cara said...

I love tax returns!! I love your mom!! I don't like some of the stuff the government does, but glad to be in America!

Mindy said...

Oh i know that feeling last year we had to pay too. Im sorry that stinks