Saturday, February 6, 2010

VIRUS

OK, so my computer got this nasty virus....I'm not going to say where from *COUGH*Myspace*COUGH*, but it sucked SOOOO bad!!! Andy was going to try to fix it but he has been working two jobs (Ralphs grocery store and Elite Security) which has been keeping him extremely busy. I then decided just to have my friend from school do it since he is an IT guy and is taking a bazillion classes on computers and everything else. It took him 3 days to fix it. Only because I didn't want to lose everything, so he copied everything I had onto his hard drive and then back over to my portable to make sure that I didn't get the virus on my portable. When trying to fix it, the virus tried to attack his computer. :( STUPID VIRUS!!! Eventually everything ended up being wiped off my computer. Thank heavens for friends that are willing to put the time and effort into saving all my pics!!! Now to update and fix the desktop...

No comments: